Autumn...Nippy Evenings, Pakoras & Toe Socks ! :)

Saturday 16 July 2011

The DB Day... :)

7.30pm... :(
Drizzling...No wait, its raining ! :(
I beg the 'Auto Waale Bhaiya' to rush... :(
He takes his own sweet time ! X-/
Dont have a coin (metaphorically penny) to my name... :P
7.40pm and Prasad's looms large... :)
The 'Auto Waale Bhaiya' must wait as I rush to the ATM... :P
Distrust in his eyes ! :/
There's a queue at the ATM... :(
For a moment, I wonder if I can cheat him off his fare... ;)
Ofcourse I dont, I borrow from A... :)
7.47pm... :(
Finally, A & I make it... :)
'Delhi Belly' in Caps Helvetica at the corner of the screen... =)
Glorious, hilarious ! :D
Over hyped and straight on ! No holds barred ! :/
Laughed with A...And laughed some more... :D
9.26pm... :(
Show's over... :(
Wonder if the landlord locked the gate ! :/
Frantic calls made...And not received... X-/
Stroll around with A, wishing it was Mumbai... =)
Halt ! Its not Mumbai ! :(
Stroll wroll done with, bargain with another 'Auto Waale Bhaiya'... :P
A comes along...Says to the 'Auto Waale Bhaiya', "Aisi Jagah Chhodna..."
The 'Auto Waale Bhaiya' leers, "Kaisi Jagah...?" :D
A shys away, I say, Bus Stand ! :P
Say our byes... :)
Psychedelic lights and a blurring rain mist... :)
Hyderabad is gorgeous at night... B-)
10.22pm... :]
The 'Auto Waale Bhaiya' charges 180...I'm indifferent... :/
The gate's open...I'm home ! :)
10.25pm... :)

(End of story)

5 comments:

Shirin said...

All I can say is "I wish it was A, V and S !"

Curious 'n' Curiouser ! =) said...

Hamara bhi din aayega babes, we'll rock the world ! =)

Shubhangi Sinha said...

why so many :( s...???
u still @a bettr place babes..! I dont even have a company...... :(

Curious 'n' Curiouser ! =) said...

I know you like my (:P) face better ! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lol! Nice write up... Who hasn't dealt with the autowallahs outside the cinema late in the night? :-)