Autumn...Nippy Evenings, Pakoras & Toe Socks ! :)

Monday 5 April 2010

311 !

"Amber Is The Colour Of Your Energy" is the song I listen to umpteen times these days...Uninspiring though, as it hasn't made the slightest dent in my tediously lethargic schedule ! As I wait for my call from Britannia (My Summer Internship), I spend one lousy day after another on my sack, in my comfy two seater at MANAGE...

MANAGE is more of a ghost town these days, infact, scarier...The Academic Block is deserted, the "employees" literally snoozing in their comfy A/C rooms, stepping their toes out only as the 5 o'clock dusk settles in...The steps of the famed Tea Lounge are enough to saute one's bum after a day in an oven called the "Hyderabad Sun"...Its too secluded to visit anyway, with no more stryofoams strewn across and no more chocolate biscuits...(Sob !)The mess is in a complete mess, to say the least...The 15 of us scourge for anything edible and "Zombieland" doesn't seem that fantastic anymore...(Awright, that went a bit overboard)...To simply put it, Baker's Point never had such business before...Walker's Path seems to have lost its ghosts too...The canopy runs thin and the mysterious twists and turns end up getting me a sore knee ! The Hostels are isolated, unsavoury locks frowning upon us ! Abhijeet and Sumit are my last resort and God bless their souls...They invite me for "Khichdi & Achaar" dinner every night and I dont even have to do the dishes...(Wink !)

My situation has turned drastic enough for me to join Face Book today ! An addiction I'd averted all year long, even through the Farm Ville mania that plagued MANAGEites in 2009-10...I'm treading carefully though...The best thing that happened was finding Di's Nursery Snap on FB...(Sigh !)

Well, this blog has perhaps been my most productive piece of work since a week...Anyway, I'm tired already ! Time to get back to my song of the month...Bye !

P.S: "Woohoo ! Amber Is The Colour Of Your Energy !"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having NO fun @ MANAGE ??

Anonymous said...

Hi ....
This piece really made me remem my days at MANAGE during summers when few of us sulk the absence of life @MANAGE.
MANAGE is becoz of people around US without them just a dead body.

Good one.